Open Water Advance
This course will increase confidence and build your scuba skills, consolidating what has been learned and developing new capabilities in just five dives.
- Underwater navigation
- Deep diving (typically anywhere 18-30 meters / 60-100 feet)
- A sample three Adventure Dives of your choice
The specialties you can choose from are:
- Night diving.
- Deep diving.
- Underwater photography.
- Drift diving.
- Multilevel diving.
- Identification of marine species.
- Underwater navigation.
- Search and Recovery.
It includes :
- Constant accompaniment of a qualified instructor.
- Rent full diving equipment (cost included).
- Teaching materials (books, videos …)
- Personalized instruction.
- Refreshments in our private cabin in Granate, in the Tayrona Park.
- Accommodation in our cabin in Granate in the Tayrona park for the duration of the course.
- Underwater photographs.
- PADI international certification.