CPR and first aid
This course specializes in teaching techniques involved in adventure sports in which case any incident that could occur; and it makes for anyone, not just divers.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at non-professional level.
- Using the AED (automated external defibrillator) (optional)
- Prevention and treatment of shock.
- Management spinal injuries.
- Use of barriers to reduce the risk of disease transmission.
- Considerations basic first aid and first aid kit
It also includes:
- Accommodation in our private cabin in Granate, study material, Support of an instructor and PADI EFR Certificate.